AHIPARA HORSE TREKS
E X P E R I E N C E T H E U N I Q U E N I N E T Y M I L E B E A C H F R O M H O R S E B A C K !
Ahipara Horse Treks is a locally owned and operated business. We are located in Ahipara, at the base of Ninety Mile Beach, just 10 minutes drive west of Kaitaia.
We provide 1 and 2 hour treks along one of New Zealand’s most beautiful west coast beaches, and may include, where practical gently rolling grasslands and the excitement of ocean riding.
Our horses are very safe and suitable for all ages and riding abilities, allowing you to enjoy the stunning scenery accompanied by our friendly and experienced guides!
One hour trek - $65.00 per rider
Two hour trek - $85.00 per rider
Customised treks may be available on request. These can include:
- Paddock rides
- Shorter treks for small children
- Longer, more challenging rides
We operate year round (weather dependent) so contact us now to book your horseback experience!
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Cash or Bank Transfer only - A minimum of $20 deposit per rider is required to secure your booking unless otherwise negotiated.
Please advise of any medical conditions or if you are over 90kg
For same day or next day booking enquiries please phone us:
09 4082 532 during business hours, 8.30am to 4.30pm or 027 333 8645 after hours
Please note that submitting this form is not a confirmation of your booking
11 Foreshore Rd
Ahipara, Northland, 0481
Phone: 09 408 2532
After hours: 0273338645
- Treks may be postponed if weather conditions are considered unsafe and we will attempt to reschedule, however if this does not suit a refund will be given if there is at least 2 hours notice or at the discretion of management.
- Customized treks may not always be feasible or available. If you would like to enquire about a longer trek, riding experience is necessary, and a minimum number of riders may apply. Ahipara Horse Treks reserve the right to re-route or cancel customised treks at the discretion of the guide on the day.
- The $20 deposit per rider is fully refundable should you choose to amend or cancel your booking at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled trek time. If no notification is given, part or all of the deposit will be kept as a cancellation fee at the discretion of management.
- If you are running late please notify us! If it has been more than 15 minutes, you may have to re-book your trek, and a cancellation fee will apply. This is at the discretion of the guide on the day and will depend on whether there are other riders affected.